Slí Na Misean is Westport’s newest architecturally designed development. The A rated energy efficient property will be finished to an extremely high standard with high quality finishes throughout.
4 Bed Detached Home
This four bedroom detached property has a floor area of approximately 139.9sq m/1,506sq ft. Ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, spacious kitchen/dining room, utility room and WC. First floor comprises of four bedrooms (main en-suite) and a bathroom.
Slí Na Misean is located approximately one kilometre from Westport town centre off the Louisburgh Road. The Westport to Murrisk greenway cycle/walking path is situated across the road from the development.
- A Energy rated houses
- Triple glazed windows
- Air to Water heat pump
- Internal walnut doors
- Fireplace with inset stove
- €6,000 for kitchen and utility
- Wet area walls and floors on bathroom ground floor
- Shower and bathroom on 1st floor and bathroom floors
- Painted internally and externally
- External block walls
- Cavity walls pumped with insulation
- Air tightness test
- Large landscaped gardens
- Cobblelock driveway